, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization founded by Sheila Aron,* is dedicated to ending child abuse in our community. For those seeking child abuse
provides a central registry of local, state, and national resources. Because everyone can – and needs to be part of the solution,
Help make a difference in a child's life!
Be a part of The Thread Alliance safety net.
– knit a BabyLovie for a foster child
– talk to a child about his/her feelings
– read the book I'm Glad I'm Me at schools or your house of worship
– share your feelings with a child
– take a child to the zoo or park to play or have a picnic . . . learn more »
*author of the book
I'M GLAD I'M ME
Weaving the Thread of Love from Generation to Generation
For more info visit: www.sheilaaronbooks.com
Book is available in English & Spanish.
ORDER BOOKS HERE »